Responsibilities• Assist the Head of Legal and Compliance in preparing, reviewing and vetting of legal documents for the Company and its group companies;
• Conduct legal research;
• Coordinate with external lawyers, participate in ad hoc projects and perform duties as the Legal Counsel may assign from time to time.
Requirements• Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB), completed PCLL and admitted as a solicitor with 3-5 years PQE preferred;
• 3 years or above experience gained from financial institutions;
• Experience in corporate, commercial and SFC regulated activities preferred;
• Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin (both written and oral);
• Excellent research skills, good interpersonal skills and judgment;
• Detail-oriented, able to work independently and under pressure.