Vice President-Corporate Finance
Responsibilities • Responsible for the successful execution of primarily capital markets and advisory transactions
• Responsible for the oversight of due diligence and transaction execution
• Coordinate with internal and external parties
• Communicate with regulators throughout execution process
• Identify potential opportunities, formulate strategies and develop business network
• Undertake market research and financial analysis and develop financial models
• Keep abreast of corporate development and related rules and policies
Requirements• Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Laws or related disciplines
• Minimum six years of experience in corporate finance industry.
• Hands-on experience in execution of IPOs is preferred.
• Sound knowledge of the Listing Rules and Takeovers Codes
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
• Strong due diligence skill and able to meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
• Good communication and problem solving skills