Senior Analyst / Associate – Credit Analyst – Fixed Income
• Conduct various in-depth industry / company analysis;
• Carry out company visits and analyze various research data / reports;
• Provide investment recommendations and assist in formulating investment strategy / asset allocation;
• Track and evaluate bond / fund performance;
• Participate in fund operations, marketing and product development;
• Perform other responsibilities / duties as assigned.
• Degree holder from recognized university or above;
• 2 - 5 years of experience in research, preferably gained in fund houses;
• Strong analytical skills with board knowledge in investment for fixed income securities and /or equities;
• Familiar with portfolio construction, performance measurement and risk analysis;
• Proficient in spoken and written Chinese and English, fluency in Mandarin an asset;
• Good team spirits with an open mind, self-motivated and excellent communication skills.