Vice President – Product Specialist
Responsibilities• Manage and work closely with internal and external business partners/product providers to provide quality products and services to investors.
• Support the strategic planning for business expansion, including development of new product, new customer segments, niche industry, new markets and new sales channel.
• Launch competitive products, services, promotion and conduct evaluation & review to meet different market segment needs.
• Develop and control the quality of customer communication in relation to the products under management.
• Actively monitor and manage product and keep track of market intelligence.
• Co-ordinate with sales channels and other departments to facilitate quality sales and after-sales service delivery to customers and to maximize the effectiveness of sales campaigns.
Requirements• Degree holder in Finance, Marketing or related disciplines.
• Minimum 5 years of solid experience in product development, preferably in asset management field.
• Professional licensing qualifications with local regulatory bodies requirement
• Strong and proven marketing and communication skills.
• Experience in product development for cross boarder asset management businesses is an asset.