Vice President / Senior Associate - Client On-Boarding
Responsibilities • Handle new client on-boarding process.
• Follow up documentations to perform COB/ Client Due Diligence/KYC checking/AML screening.
• Handle FATCA/MiFID II related tasks.
• Coordinate with internal parties to ensure smooth delivery of services.
• Prepare & Review key operation procedures
• Ensure all control measures are in compliance with the Company’s guidelines and the code of conduct from regulatory bodies
• Participate in project and User Acceptance Test (UAT) of system development
• Handle ad-hoc projects
Requirements• Degree Holder in Business, Finance or related discipline, with 8 years relevant experience;
• Relevant experience in COB/CDD/KYC/AML in investment and securities business is a must;
• Sound knowledge of local and regional rules and regulations for financial institution;
• Proficient in English and Chinese including Mandarin, with strong knowledge of MS Office applications;
• Independent, self-initiative and good interpersonal skills